Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Work Based Learning Assessor in IT on a 0.4 FTE contract. There is a possibility that this contact could become permanent.
Ideally candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience in their vocational area and a level 3 qualification. Ideally they will also have an Assessor (A1 or equivalent) Award. Our client pride’s themselves on a professional, high quality approach to training for all their students. Their highly experienced and knowledgeable team have a wealth of industry experience, so they understand the needs of employers in the region.
The role will include planning and assessment, and you will be working in a supportive and forwarding thinking school. Successful candidates must hold a recognised teaching qualification and have experience of working within a school. NQT's and experienced teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply.
The position is a temporary contract and will start asap and may continue for the next 3 months.
The salary for this position is between £21 - £24 per hour depending on experience.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Assessor will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Gareth Gaston on 0191 267 6491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.