H7/8(37 hrs pw 52 weeks)
Hours by Flexible Working arrangement, within this, the option to work from home outside of term time
We are currently looking for a motivated and skilled Work-Related Learning Co-Ordinator to join the staff at Longdean school.
This is a challenging and rewarding role working directly in support of the Careers and Guidance programmes. Working directly with pupils and outside agencies.
To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience of working within a Work Related Learning role and a careers qualification to Level 6. This role requires some attendance at evening events and 2 weeks of summer school.
We can offer you:
- An active well-being programme and strong Staff Social Committee
- Outstanding performance development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare support
- Physiotherapy/MSK Services
- Mental Health Services
- Surgical Assistance Program
- 24hr GP Helpline and Prescription Service
- Nurse support services
- Free use of gym facilities within our Sports Hall
- Schools admissions policy which gives priority to children of members of staff after 2 years employment
- Family Friendly employer
Longdean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.
For further details and an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be made by returning the completed forms addressed to the Headteacher, Mr G Cunningham by 9am on Friday 9th April 2021 with interviews the following week.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com . Interviews will take place soon after the closing date.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Longdean School is a co-educational academy school based in Hertfordshire for students aged 11-18. It is a non-denominational school.
The school specialises in Mathematics and Computing. Students are also allocated to a House from the moment they are...