Permanent - Term Time Only - Required ASAP
(25 hours per week) – Mon to Fri (7.30am to 9.00am) – (2.30pm to 6.00pm)
“Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners”
“Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school.” (Ofsted, June 2019)
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and pro-active Wraparound Care Club Supervisor.
In order to support this position and to secure excellent outcomes for our pupils, we can offer ongoing training and professional development.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has experience of working with children;
- Is able to lead and manage part-time members of staff;
- Will support the School Business Manager in administering the club’s finances;
- Can plan and deliver daily activities, which are engaging and fun for our children;
- Has a nurturing and inclusive approach to all children and their families;
- Is able to prepare and serve breakfast and afternoon tea each day
- Is willing to undertake training related to the role, if necessary
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please call 0118 937 5530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, job description and person specification. Visit our website to find out more about the school - www.theridgewayprimary.net
Closing date: Sunday 26th September 2021
Interview date: Flexible
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
The Ridgeway Primary School is committed to inclusion and equity. We welcome talented applicants from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.
The Ridgeway Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years