A large Ingleby Barwick school are seeking a lively and creative KS2 teacher to work with a Y4 class. Experience in lower Key Stage 2 would be ideal, but the school does welcome applications from NQT’s with Upper Key Stage 2 experience.
Working as part of a friendly and effective team, this position is to cover long term sickness and will run until at least October half term
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!