We are looking for an inspiring teacher to lead our Y6 classes from September 2018!
The school will offer you:
- The chance to work in a new building with brilliant facilities and resources
- A collaborate approach staff training and opportunities to learn from colleagues, as well as those from other schools
- Leadership and progression opportunities from NQT to headship
- The chance to start our very first Year 6 class
- A strong professional development culture so that teachers can develop
- All teachers being part of a team-teaching cycle
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding primary teacher
- Have previous experience teaching Year 6
- Be innovative in using new technology to enhance learning
- Excellent subject knowledge in English and Mathematics
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to adapt lessons for children's with additional needs
Closing & Shortlisting date: Thursday 5th July at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 10th July.
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Please complete the attached application form. CVs will not be considered.
Lime Tree is a sustainable school. The school is located 4 minutes from Surbiton train station with direct trains to Clapham Junction and Waterloo. There are also excellent bus links. We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The safeguarding of the children in the school is our priority.
Appointments subject to: Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure clearance, Satisfactory References, Medical Clearance, Verification of qualifications, Satisfactory completion of 6 months’ probationary service.