Year 6 Teacher - Required for September 2021
MPS/UPS (Potential Assessment TLR for suitable candidate)
Contract type: PERMANENT, FULL TIME – based at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School on a Federation contract.
• Do you have high expectations for all children?
• Do you want to work in a Catholic school where ‘all staff are friendly, helpful and care about children’s education, happiness and well-being’ (Ofsted, 2020)?
• Do you have experience of teaching in Y6 or Key Stage 2?
• Do you want to be part of a wider Federation of three ‘Good’ Catholic schools?
• Do you enjoy teaching children and inspiring and motivating them to grow up and make a difference in the world?
• Do you want to join a school where the pupils ‘enjoy the challenge of teachers’ high expectations and the interesting curriculum’ (Ofsted, 2020)?
If you are answering yes to the questions above - then we would very much like to meet you!
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated teacher to join our school community.
The successful candidate will be joining an incredibly strong and collaborative team within our school. We would love the chance to show you around our school and answer any questions you may have.
So give us a call on 01709 892385 (we are happy to have a confidential chat) or e-mail us on email@example.com to arrange a visit with Miss Beedham, our Head of School.
We really look forward to meeting you.
The Governing Body welcomes applications from teachers who are Catholic or have an empathy with the Catholic ethos of the schools
Full details and CES application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.federationcc.org.uk
Please return completed CES applications to the school either by post:
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Lockwood Road, Goldthorpe, S63 9JY
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th April 2021, 12:00 noon
Interviews will be held: Week Beginning Monday 19th April 2021
NOTE: References will be requested for all candidates invited to interview
The Federation rigorously follows safeguarding procedures for recruitment. The offer of a post will be conditional upon a successful enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), satisfactory references and pre-employment checks.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School