Part time Year 1 Class Teacher
4 days a week (to cover maternity leave)
Required from mid to late January 2019
Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London near very good transport links. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Year 1 teacher to join our team, who has the ability to enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils.
We can offer:
- well behaved children who are eager to learn,
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals,
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child,
- excellent CPD opportunities,
- a brand new school building, with excellent facilities,
- amazing school grounds.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations and a proven record of raising achievement,
- has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of inspiring Year 1 pupils,
- can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit our website:
Closing date: Tuesday 20th November 2018 (12.00pm)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CV’s will not be accepted
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.