Vision for Education are looking to recruit an ambitious and knowledgeable Year 1 Teacher on behalf of a friendly, child-centred school in Darlington.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning after Easter and continuing for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day, depending on experience.
The Governors of the school are looking for an outstanding Key Stage 1 practitioner with excellent subject knowledge, a strong classroom presence and an innovative approach to teaching.
The successful candidate will:
· Possess high career aspirations
· Have an excellent understanding of how children learn
· Be able to inspire and motivate children of all abilities and needs
· Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Work as an effective team member
· Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1, particularly in Year 1
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018.
For further information please call Elouise Fisher on 0191 3844615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org