Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Camden. This mainstream school is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher who can hit the ground running and be able to work well independently. The ability to differentiate lessons is paramount. This school works with local families that are from a broad mix of nationalities, languages, cultures and faiths.
About this role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Contracted until the end of the academic year
· A chance to get involved in community work
· Daily rate starting from £140 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Schools is Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Inclusive school with high expectations for every child
· This is a one form entry primary school
· The school is located in the diverse borough of Camden
· The school has a local ‘park gym’ just outside the school gates for anyone who would like to work out during lunch
· Great transport links to local school
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Have recent classroom experience as a qualified teacher within the last two years
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Be willing to travel at least 30/40 minutes
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZ3832.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.