Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 / KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in the heart of Barnet. The Year 1 / KS1 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a full time contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural one-form entry school that hosts all ages from Reception through to Year 6. The Year 1 / KS1 Teacher will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community school with constant opportunities for training and in house promotions.
About the Role
- Year 1 / KS1 Teacher
- September 2018 commencement
- Full time contract
- Must be able to commit to the full school year
- Supporting a class of 30 children
- Outstanding behaviour of students across the board
- TA to support classroom
About the School
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- One-form entry school
- Multicultural Church of England school
- A lot of parking available
- Supportive SLT
- Close to Great Northern and Thameslink stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM22966.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.