Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspirational Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a vibrant, diverse primary school in Wembley (NW2). This full time Year 1 teacher / KS1 Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the Year 1 teacher / KS1 Teacher role will become permanent in September 2018. TLR is on offer for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Fixed term contract for two terms with potential for a permanent contract in September 2018
· TLR is on offer for the right candidate
· Salary from £28,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Large 4 form entry primary school
· Forward thinking SLT
· ‘Healthy school’
· Big focus on sport with successful girls and boys football teams
· Staff car park available and good links to Jubilee and Met lines
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT33070.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.