Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed and passionate Year 1 Teacher to work at a primary school in the London Borough of Lambeth. The school is a ‘good’ three-form entry school, part of a federation with an experienced and passionate team of staff. This full-time position would be available as soon as possible for the right candidate. There is a possibility that the role could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role
• Primary Teacher with experience of teaching a year 1 class
• ASAP Start Date; will be contracted until February 2019
• There is a possibility that the role will lead to a permanent placement
• Daily rate from £130 depending on experience
About the School
• Three form entry school
• “Good” rated school by Ofsted
• With supportive, efficient federation of schools
• Strong senior leadership team, supportive head teacher
• School is situated very close to Brixton Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TZM30517.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta