Smart Teachers is recruiting for a flexible and engaging Year 1 Teacher / PPA Teacher to fill a spilt primary teaching position at a very successful primary school in Haringey, North London. The role is split into 2 parts; three days per week teaching Year 1 and 2 days covering PPA across Reception and Year 4. The successful Year 1 Teacher / PPA Teacher will have the opportunity to take on a role that’s is a little different to the norm in a school that boasts an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating alongside a supportive and approachable senior leadership team. This role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / PPA Teacher
· To start in January 2018
· Teaching Year 1 three days per week
· Covering PPA across Reception and Year 4 two days per week
· Open to both fixed term and long-term temporary appointments
· Salary from £28,660 - £39,006 depending on experience
· NQTs are welcome to apply
About the School
· A friendly 1 form entry primary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Engaged student who enjoy coming to school
· Excellent behaviour
· Friendly staff and supportive SLT
· Well connected by tube, trains and local buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM40021
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.