Wraysbury Primary School is a successful high achieving school with a fantastic Year 1 base, situated on the edge of Windsor and Maidenhead. We are looking to appoint a full-time teacher to cover maternity leave.
We want someone who:
- Is an excellent Early Years teacher
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Has a commitment to maintaining high standards in all areas of the curriculum
- Can work well within a team
- Is enthusiastic about all areas of school life
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive staff, parents and governors
- Supportive teaching assistants
- A newly refurbished classroom
- Newly updated IT equipment
- A well resourced outdoor learning provision
- An outdoor swimming pool
- A developing Eco-area
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development
Applications are invited from NQTs and experienced teachers. To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager on 01784 482603 or email@example.com
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.