Year 2 Class Teacher
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced and outstanding Year 2 teacher.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate being a highly effective classroom teacher and show commitment to all children making excellent progress in a supportive and engaging environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A commitment to the Christian ethos and distinctiveness of our Church School.
• Outstanding classroom practice that is creative and caring with the ability to make learning fun.
• High expectations and a commitment to raising standards for all pupils.
• An ability to work as part of a team and to inspire and support others and form excellent relationships.
• The ability to create a well managed, stimulating and effective learning environment for children.
We can offer:
• A supportive senior leadership team
• Children who are enthusiastic, have excellent behaviour and love challenge
• Colleagues who are hard working and committed to raising standards
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A friendly, welcoming Christian community with good Church links
• A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment.
Interviews to take place on Thursday 15th November 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.