“A culture in which pupils can thrive, teachers know they are well supported.” Ofsted 2017
Can you offer the following to the children of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust’s primary phase school:
• Outstanding teaching
• An exciting, engaging and happy time at school
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a new development. Where, staff are working together to create a traditional but forward-thinking school in a brand new setting.
• A new state of the art school site with outstanding facilities.
• An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
• A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at
• The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all children make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘outstanding’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
To apply, please download the Job Pack and Application Form from our website https://www.hccat.net/vacancies/. Your personal statement should be no more than two sides of A4 (font size 12) and should show how you meet the personal specification.
Completed applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.
This post is also covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009. The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2009 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2009 Regulations.
Hailsham Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Hailsham Community College Academy Trust became a converter academy in 2012. Converter academies are successful schools that have chosen to convert in order to benefit from the increased autonomy academy status brings. The Academy is based in H...