Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Year Two Teacher for our striving client school located in Canberra. This community-centred independent school is a co-educational faith school and is looking for a teacher to join their collaborative team as soon as possible.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 2
- Full time, fixed term contract (February 2018 – December 2018)
- Position to commence as soon as possible
About the School:
- Reputable independent school located in the Australian Capital Territory
- Community and family oriented environment which extends to both staff and students
- The school embraces student-centred learning; It strives to meet the needs of every child, enabling each to explore ideas, flourish as learners and be confident, happy young people
- A wide range of co-curricular activities and opportunities including Equestrian Australia Program, farm excursions etc.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified to teach Primary (recognised in Australia)
- Early career teachers are encouraged to apply
- Be supportive of the Islamic ethos of the school (you are not expected to follow the faith)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525738SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525738MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.