Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher for a Preparatory School in the Borough of Ealing. This is a supportive school, in a beautiful setting with a passionate team of teachers employed. The Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher is required to start from March 2019, and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year or longer.
About the Role
- Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
- Maternity contract starting March 2019
- Less than 10 children in this Year 2 class
- Suitable candidate may need to be happy to take on sport responsibilities – teaching games / organising sports days
- Suitable for experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers
- Salary is dependent on experience – from 140+
About the School
- School is set in a beautiful setting
- Easily accessible with excellent transport links: ideally located, just a short walk from the schools closest station
- All class sizes are small
- Lovely place to work and children’s behaviour is constantly good
- Support of TAs available across the school
- Enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive style leadership from the SLT
In order to be considered for this Year 2 Teacher/ KS1 Teacher, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops in areas such as Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ01125.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.