Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a much improved school in Croydon, South London. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted this school has been commended for its behaviour and achievements throughout the key stages. This full time Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher teaching position will be offered on a two term fixed term contract with the view of becoming permanent for the ideal candidate. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a great leadership team and established group of teachers, this could be a great move for you. This is to start in January 2018.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· To start in January 2018
· Two term fixed contract with the view of becoming permanent candidate
· Daily rate from £140-£170 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Caters for a large community of EAL learners
· Accommodate a higher than average percentage of Special educational needs pupils
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Three form entry non-denominational Primary school, larger than average
· Set within great outside space and parks
· Behaviour and Achievement have been commented on as being ‘Good’ throughout the key stages
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS36775
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.