‘Pupils make good progress in this school. From starting points that are lower than that of other children nationally, they leave in Year 6 at levels roughly in line with other pupils of the same age’. Ofsted 2014
‘Teachers feel very well supported’ Ofsted 2014
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take a pride in their work and are ready to learn – all we need is you!
As a result of maternity cover we are looking to appoint a Year 2 Class Teacher to join our staff team.
This is an exciting time to join Hall Road Academy in the next stage of its development. You will be joining a staff team that is high on morale and low on staff turnover.
The successful candidate will:
· Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with a commitment to excellence in learning and teaching at a whole school level
· Have up to date knowledge of curriculum developments.
· Have the personal attributes and expertise to be a role-model to enthuse and motivate.
· Be a team player, being flexible, fully committed and someone who enjoys working co-operatively and collaboratively with colleagues to support successful learning for all
We can offer:
· A school with committed and welcoming staff that will support you throughout your career with us.
· Happy engaged children who will make you feel very welcome and will inspire you every day.
· A commitment to share and develop your expertise across Academies Enterprise Trust network of schools in Hull and East Riding.
We actively welcome visits to come and meet our team and children. To arrange a visit with the Head teacher, Ms Caroline Holliday, please contact the office on 01482 441151
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme, childcare vouchers and Westfield rewards.
This position is required to start February 2018. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/a/aetinet.org/aetwebsite/our-teaching-school/initial-teacher-training for further details.