I am working with a lovely primary school in Kettering who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher on a Full Time basis from Easter. The school is in need of a passionate and dedicated KS1 Teacher to work at their OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING school. Full active Teaching duties are expected including planning, as the curriculum has just been redeveloped, and assessing inline with the school assessment programme. Due to this you will be paid to scale from the first day of your booking. Experience with White Rose Maths or Power Maths is advantageous.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have QTS or be an NQT and have experience of working as a Teacher.
- Be experienced in working children to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
-Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
-Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Hayley on 01604 386800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency