Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA to join a successful and popular school in the London borough of Ealing. The Year 2 Teaching Assistant/ KS1 TA will be working 1:1 with a student with ASD. This full time Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA position is to start in September 2019 and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. This beautiful three form entry school has high quality resources, excellent training and CPD opportunities and a dedicated and supportive leadership team.
About the Role
• Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA
• Full time contract for the academic year
• Supporting a child with ASD (the student is very well behaved, just needs extra support with his work)
• Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Three-form entry primary school located in West London
• Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
• Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
• ARP (Additionally resourced provision) opening in September 2018
• Brilliant resources available
• Staff are extremely friendly and work close together
• Excellent training and CPD development opportunities
• Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
• Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
• Have previous experience working with children with SEN (preferred)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.