Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Primary Teacher to work in KS2 in a school in Cambridge. This is a full-time permanent teaching role starting in September.
The desired Class Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers, and the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught KS2.
This is school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency commit-ted to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01223 608140 or email Amy at email@example.com
Vision for Education Ltd