Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant to support a child in Year 3, as well as act as a general teaching assistant across all classes within Year 3 from September 2019. This role is on a long-term supply basis for the full academic year at the junior site of an ‘Outstanding’ primary school based in Ealing, West London. Here, the successful Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant can enjoy a professional and supportive working environment, under the guidance and supervision of a knowledgeable senior leadership team.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
• Supporting a child in Year 3 with social, emotional, behavioural needs for 15 hours a week
• Support as a general Teaching Assistant across the year group
• Full time role for the full academic year
• Working collaboratively with the class teacher , planning suitable schemes of work along with liaison from the SENDCO
• Providing both and out of class support
• £75 - £80 per day
About the School
• Three form entry school split over two sites in an attractive area of Ealing
• Graded outstanding by OFSTED
• Of Chrisitian denomination , candidates should therefore be respectful of the school ethos and values taught
• Teaching levels and expectation of the children is high
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have at least two years’ recent experience of working with children with behavioural needs in a classroom environment
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS1309LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta