Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher – Key Stage Two (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
This full time position is to start from October 2018. This school currently requires improvement from its last OFSTED inspection. With a dedicated team of staff the new leadership are having a positive impact on speeding up the pace on the schools improvement.
To be considered for the position of Year 3 Teacher – Key Stage Two (KS2) you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 Level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 3 Teacher – Key Stage Two (KS2) will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Key Stage Two (KS2) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.