Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to apply for a Year 3 Teacher position in an ‘Outstanding’ growing diverse primary school based in Enfield, London. This is a two-term maternity cover starting September 2019 (ideally). There are a higher than average percentage of English as an additional language student at the school. This is an opportunity not to be missed for a Year 3 Teacher looking to work in partnership with a close-knit and involved community of parents.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Two term maternity cover starting September 2019
• Daily rate between $245 - $310AUD per day
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ rated school
• New opened primary school
• Brand new state of the art purpose build
• Strong links to the community
• Committed to staff development
• Supportive leadership team
• Set in an area with high socio-economic needs
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as Primary Teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent primary teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers and Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land
• Completely free service
• An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants.
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more.
• Teaching overseas is a great way to develop personally and professionally’ and is a great addition to your CV.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS39500RXP.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS39500RXP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.