Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher to teach a Year 3 class in a vibrant community primary school in Slough. The successful KS2 Teacher will be responsible for a Year 3 class of 30 children with a full-time Teaching Assistant in class. The teacher will benefit from daily PPA time and with the opportunity to teach within a dynamic curriculum in a collaborative manner.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Year 3 class teacher
· Full-time teaching position
· Salary up to £34,249 depending on experience
About the School
· KS2 Primary School
· Separate infants site
· Part of a multi-academy trust
· High behavioural expectations
· Strong partnerships between school and home
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMH45024.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.