Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teaching Assistant to join a successful and popular school in the London Borough of Ealing. This school has a great outdoor space for the children, as well as very spacious classrooms in its new building. Within the school, the Year 3 Teaching Assistant will have access to an abundance of resources. The successful candidate will be made to feel right at home with the staff, as they are very welcoming and supportive. This is a full time Year 3 Teaching Assistant position and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Year 3 Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a child with ASD whom is very sweet and exhibits mild learning needs
- Full-time placement ready to commence ASAP
- Lots of support from the SENCO, Year 3 Teacher, Headteacher, as well as all the other staff within the school community
- Brilliant learning support resources available
- Competitive daily rate up to £85 depending on experience
About the School
- Three-form entry primary school located in the West London borough of Ealing
- Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
- Confident, dedicated and supportive leadership team
- All staff are extremely friendly and work cohesively together
- Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
- Located a short walk away from local Piccadilly line tube and overland stations
- Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
- Have previous experience working with children with SEN
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
- Possess valid references, DBS / police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DFM03918.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.