Do you want to be part of a progressive team of professionals who are dedicated to children and their education?
Do you want to join our team as we build this new school in Wokingham?
We are looking for a year 4 class teacher to join our growing team.
We are a positive and progressive school and would like to appoint a class teacher to teach in one of our year 4 classes as part our expanding team. The post is initially fixed term for the remainder of the academic year, but there is the possibility of a permanent class teacher role from September.
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would like to meet you:
Do you have the capability and determination to provide excellent science lessons that engage children and inspire your colleagues?
Would you like to work with colleagues to develop an exceptional curriculum?
Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum with thematic project work to bring learning to life and make experiences meaningful?
Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
Do you want to work in a school that gives you freedom to innovate?
As the school continues to grow we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat. As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
About Floreat Montague Park
Floreat Montague Park Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School is developing fast and the following 6 areas are of special interest:
• Personal Development
We benefit from being a GLF school and actively work to support the GLF education mission:
‘To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish’
What we are looking for
• A teacher who loves their work
• A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
• An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
• A highly motivated and creative teacher
• A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all children
• A positive, open-minded professional
• A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
Why work at Floreat Montague Park
• You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful new school
• You will be part of Floreat Montague Park at the beginning - we are only up to year 4 at present
• You will be an important contributor to the Floreat curriculum
• You will be encouraged and have the freedom to innovate
• You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community
• You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Work life and family friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Fixed Term until 31 August 2021
Pay Scale: GLF Teachers Main to Upper Pay Scale (depending on experience)
Closing date for advert: 28 May 2021
If you would like further information about this role, or to have an informal discussion, please contact the Headteacher, Patrick Pritchett. See our website vacancies page for contact details.
Floreat Montague Park
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years