Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking and vibrant Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher to join a popular oversubscribed school in Thamesmead, South East London. This vibrant Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school is looking for a strong Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher to start immediately on a fixed term contract (maternity cover) with the possibility for a permanent contract. The school has fantastic resources in every classroom with large spacious playgrounds for each key stage.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher
• Fixed term contract (maternity cover)
• Immediate start with the possibility for a permanent contract
• From £130 per day depending on experience
About the School
• Popular oversubscribed school
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Large spacious playgrounds
• Well-equipped classrooms
• Fantastic supportive staff that make the school have a warm welcoming feeling for all
• Located in Thamesmead, South East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH15815.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.