Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher to join a ‘Good’ primary school in Islington. A multi-cultural two-form entry school with modern classrooms, this school has it all. Starting January 2019, this is a full time contract until July 2019. There is also potential for the successful Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher to become permanent in September 2019.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher
• Full classroom responsibilities
• Long term contract until July 2019
• Daily rate from £150 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Multi-cultural two form entry primary school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Very good pupil behaviour
• Strong in writing and mathematics
• Large spacious classrooms and playgrounds
• Great transport links within minutes from the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH9711.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.