Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a popular oversubscribed school located in Thamesmead, South East London. This vibrant high achieving Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school, is looking for strong Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to cover a maternity leave. The role is to start immediately until the end of the academic year, there is also a possibility for a permanent contract for the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher. The school has fantastic resources in every classroom with large spacious playgrounds for each key stage.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Maternity Cover
· Immediate start until the end of the academic year
· Permanent offer for the ideal candidate
· £130 - £180 per day depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Popular oversubscribed school
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Large spacious playgrounds
· Well-equipped classrooms
· Fantastic supportive staff that make the school have a warm welcoming feeling for all
· Located in Thamesmead, South East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Year Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH15815
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.