Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher or Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a community focused ‘Outstanding’ primary school based in Herne Hill, South London. Starting September 2019, Year 4 Teacher or Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role is a temporary role to start and will become permanent. Year group is based on best fit. This school benefits from the support of a close-knit and involved community of parents, and guidance from a supportive Head Teacher and leadership team. They follow an enriched creative curriculum and place great emphasis on developing holistic learners through exposure to the art and music. The school would like to see Year 4 Teacher or Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for interviews/observations immediately.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher or Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Temporary to permanent role from September 2019
• MPS 29,664 - 40,372
About the School
• Two form entry primary school
• Part of a group of schools
• Strong senior leadership team and supportive Head Teacher
• Situated very close to Loughborough Junction, close to Brixton
• Strong links to the community
• On site children’s centre
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher or Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TZM27583KS2.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.