We are seeking to appoint a teacher for our Year 4 class from September 2021.
We are looking for a caring, motivated and committed teacher to become part of our close-knit school community. Are you the person we are looking for?
Are you an inspirational teacher who:
- can demonstrate creativity and excellent classroom practice
- has an inclusive approach to learning
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- is a motivated team player
- can contribute to the school's drive for continued improvement?
We can offer:
- a friendly and supportive school community
- well-behaved and motivated pupils
- excellent teaching assistant support
- a commitment to supporting your professional development
- a whole school approach to positive wellbeing and work life balance
- fantastic school grounds, outdoors learning and play areas.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. We follow all social distancing guidelines.
For further details, please visit our website: www.paddocksprimary.org
Alternatively, please contact Amanda Thompson, Headteacher on (01638) 664127 or email:
Completed applications to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 April 2021.
Interview date: 21 April 2021.
Paddocks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service disclosure. (was Criminal Records Bureau).
Paddocks Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 9 years