Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school within Stockport.
The School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis in Year 4. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is flexible, resourceful and able to communicate readily and easily with challenging behaviour. Successful applicants will be committed to providing the very best learning experiences for children.
The school are looking for someone who will:
Provide a safe, happy, and caring environment where children can learn and grow on an individual basis. Encourage positive attitudes to learning by establishing that it is fun, exciting and absorbing. Build children's self-esteem and confidence. Encourage an understanding of others and their needs regardless of culture, religion, gender or disability. Establish a firm partnership with parents and carers to encourage participation in their child's education
The position is set to commence after February Half Term and will continue for the remainder of the academic year.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
· Have experience supporting children in primary education up to Key Stage 2
· Ideally hold a Level 3 qualification in childcare, however this is not essential
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch