ABC Teachers are working closely with a quickly improving primary school in the south Birmingham area to recruit a part time Y5 teacher to cover PPA every Friday for the full academic year.
The Head is ideally looking for a forward thinking and reliable teacher who has excellent behaviour management skills. The successful candidate will be able to contribute to the schools growing success and will show devotion towards pupil development whilst also having the ability to raise standards within class and across the school. You will have a positive impact on your pupils, and you will also demonstrate clear boundaries within your class.
The school is in Moseley and has a growing reputation due to the excellent team work and communication skills of the teachers and staff; children are put at the forefront of all that they do.
To be considered for the position of PPA Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching primary education at KS2
• Have experience of raising pupil attainment and academic results level
• Be a strong team player with an approachable manner
• Be honest, reliable and organised
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 2740345 or submit your details.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own specific areas covering across from the Midlands and Staffordshire.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please send your CV and contact details to Charlie Tims - email@example.com