Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join a successful and popular primary school in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. This is a full time Year 5 Teacher position and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also the potential that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. Interested in this role? Please apply ASAP.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Potential for extra responsibilities and Lead English
· January 2019 start
· Less than 25 children in the class
· Teaching Assistant based in the class
· A lot of support available from partner year group teacher and SLT
· Daily rate from £135+
About the School
· Two-form entry Catholic primary school located in South West London
· Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
· Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
· All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
· Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
· Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ15747.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.