Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 5 teacher to join a ‘Good’ school, rated by OFSTED in Hornchurch. This full time Year 5 class teaching position is available for an Easter 2020 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2020/21, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement. The school are eager to appoint a caring and committed individual who has the ability to manage behaviour and hit the ground running! The successful candidate will be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils, ensuring students are treated with mutual respect. In return, the school actively encourage professional development through training and developmental opportunities. The school actively encourage a happy, safe and secure environment.
About the Role
• Year 5 Class Teacher
• Easter until the end of the academic year
• Manage behaviour
• Experience in year 5 required
• Responsible for the learning and success of all pupils
• £145-£190 depending on experience
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Caring and nurturing environment for both teachers and staff
• CPD provided
• Based in Hornchurch
• Good behaviour
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Experience in KS2
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS0702Y5TTJS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.