Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Ealing. The Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a long term contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural four-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community with many occasions to take part in fundraising activities. You will be joining a diverse and inclusive school, with hard working children, a dedicated staff, an active PTA, and a supportive Governing Body. They value learning through an enriching curriculum that provides students the resilience and independence needed for high school and beyond. They aim to provide a caring, creative and an intellectually stimulating environment, where all children can develop to their full individual potential.
About the Role
- Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- September 2018 start
- Long term contract, full time
- Will be working in Year 5
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to your class
- Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ at most recent inspection
- Four form entry school
- Supportive SLT
- Close community school
- Short walk from local Syon Lane overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM08695.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.