Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a fantastic school in East London. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted this school has excellent pupil behaviour and extremely devoted staff. This fantastic school has a real family feel where all staff’s voices are heard and are welcomed as family, by the supportive leadership team and parents. This full time Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is available to start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To start January 2018 until the end of the academic year.
· Daily rate from £135- £150 depending on experience
· Extra-Curricular responsibilities available
About the School
· Friendly and welcoming Staff and parents
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Three form entry school
· Excellent pupil behaviour
· Extremely supportive senior leadership team
· Easily accessible with excellent transport links, located 10 minutes from Romford station
· New and modern facilities including a brand new library
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 5 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the Key Stage 2 curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JCS44275
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.