Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to join a ‘Good’ two-form entry Roman Catholic primary school in the London Borough of Westminster. The school is looking to appoint a passionate Year 5 Teacher to join their highly successful KS2 team. This is a permanent position with TRL on offer for the right candidate. This is an opportunity for an ambitious Year 5 Teacher to join a school whose aim is to create life long learners, through delivering a creative curriculum. Both experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
About the Role
- Year 5 Teacher
- Suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers
- MPS 1-6
- TLR available for suitable candidates
About the School
- Two form entry school
- Last Ofsted rated the institution as ‘Good’ in all areas
- Roman Catholic School with a strong ethos; however candidates do not have to be Catholic, just respectful of the philosophy
- Offer excellent CPD with a ‘lead teacher’ in both KS1 and KS2
- Successful sports teams – receives coaching from local football team
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT28677.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.