Year 6 Booster Teacher, The Round House Primary Academy
We are a forward thinking, fast paced Primary Academy who are looking to recruit a KS2 Year 6 Booster Teacher to take our pupils on a learning journey which is a fusion of excellence and enjoyment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed. You will have the desire and ability to promote the vision for excellence in learning at The Round House Primary Academy.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how children learn;
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children;
• Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs; • Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution driven and resilient;
• Are reflective of your own practice and respond positively to evaluation;
The Round House Primary Academy can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that is warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
• Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
• High calibre support staff;
• A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership;
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
The Round House Primary Academy is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
The Fenland hub has four academies; Thomas Eaton and Glebelands, Leverington and Murrow. The St Neots hub has five academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Great Staughton, and Kimbolton. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span nine different locations.
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time; • Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• Centrally-run services that reduce time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
For a sample of who we are and what we do why not browse our website; http://www.roundhouseprimary.co.uk/
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around our school or ring the Headteacher for a chat on 01480 479890.
Application forms can be downloaded from The Round House Primary Academy website; http://www.roundhouseprimary.co.uk/. Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to Mrs Jacqui Anstee, Head of HR to:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: Midday Thursday 12th October 2017 Interviews scheduled for:Tuesday 17th October 2017
The Round House Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.