Hampton College Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8BF.
Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which formed its own multi-academy trust in 2014. The Trust is also the education provider for the new neighbouring secondary school, Hampton Gardens. The two schools have very close links and some shared staff. Hampton College currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city of Peterborough and has good links to Cambridge and Stamford. Hampton Gardens School serves the neighbouring Cambridgeshire village of Yaxley, as well new housing being added to the Hampton East development
Required September 2018
YEAR 6 CLASS TEACHER (PRIMARY PHASE)
TLR 3 (up to £2,000 per annum) is available for an experienced teacher for responsibility in literacy
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative teacher to join Hampton College’s Primary Phase as a Year 6 class teacher.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• An experienced KS2 teacher who has a passion for Literacy
• Positive, energetic, creative and flexible;
• Able to offer pupils a broad and balanced learning experience;
• Able to demonstrate that learning is fun and act as a positive role model;
• Willing and able to promote the ethos and core values of our school.
• Passionate about offering children an environment which encourages them to love learning;
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work within a new school and help shape its future;
• The benefits available through belonging to a good school and the full support of a strong and experienced Senior Leadership Team;
• Outstanding opportunities for professional development.
For further details and a Recruitment Pack see the school website – www.hamptoncollege.org.uk
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 8 January 2018
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Applicants will be asked to complete a Disqualification by Association Declaration when invited to interview if they will work in early years provision or in later years provision for children who have not yet attained the age of 8 or if their role is directly concerned in the management of such early or later years provision.