Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives? Are you ambitious, motivated, and hard-working? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have the drive, ideas, and high expectations to help create a truly transformational school? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, research driven, and teaching focused environment? If so, we are currently recruiting a Year 6 Class Teacher + TLR for Salisbury Manor Primary to lead an area of school improvement. The area will be determined by the candidates strengths.
Our belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything we do. We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes, nor anything we wouldn’t do ourselves. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
There are numerous opportunities for professional development, and opportunities to work alongside other schools in the trust.
We can offer you:
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
• Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
• Working groups with other key stage teams in our partner schools
• An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
• A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
• At least 3 additional PPA days per year
• An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
The right candidate will have:
• Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
• The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
• A positive outlook and a resilient nature
• A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications, therefore early applications are advised.
We are part of United Learning, a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our academies each have at least eight INSET days per year (with three of those solely dedicated to planning), and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone'.
For an informal chat with the Head of School (David Booth) about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. School visits are encouraged.
Salisbury Manor Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
At Salisbury Manor Primary we believe providing the children with our best will ensure they reach their full potential.
We passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for ou...