Inspire their Remarkable
Yr 6 LSA / Support Team Lead
Full Time - September 2019 Start Date
We are looking for an experienced and proven Year 6 Learning Support Assistant / Support Team Lead for September.
Hamford Primary Academy is a vibrant school within the Academies Enterprise Trust Group that is developing a curriculum relevant for the 21st century. Over the last six years the academy has undergone a significant transformation with a learning community grounded in our core framework (vision, mission, values and colleague pledges).
In addition we place great emphasis on developing children’s character in order to prepare them for the challenges that lie ahead in both their education and life. As a result, the six Hamford characteristics of be responsible, be curious, be resilient, have integrity, be compassionate and be reflective, are explicitly taught and embedded through the assemblies and learning opportunities provided across the curriculum.
The combination of Yr 6 LSA and Support Team Lead is an important piece in the quest to raise the standards of our Learning Support Staff and will ensure greater emphasis on driving up minimum standards, best practice and support staff modelling. The right person for the role will also implement close observation and regular monitoring of LSA performance ongoing.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date- Tuesday 16 July.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Should you wish to discuss the role feel free to contact Kevin Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply button'.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.