Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher / Assistant Headteacher who is seeking extra responsibility, to join a good primary school in Hounslow. As this role comes with Assistant Headteacher responsibilities, it is perfect for an experienced Year 6 Teacher looking to take that next step professionally, or one who already has leadership experience already. You will be joining a hard working senior leadership team and continue to drive success. The school has large stunning grounds. Starting January 2019, this is a full time contract with the potential to become permanent.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / Assistant Headteacher
· Additional TLR responsibilities
· Long term contract, with the potential to become permanent
· Daily rate £150 - £250 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Three form entry multi-cultural primary school
· Rated ‘Good’
· Very good pupil behaviour
· Large spacious classrooms and playgrounds
· Very supportive hands on SLT
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Good transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / Assistant Head Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DZH11250.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.