Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in the London Borough of Barnet. This mainstream school is seeking to appoint a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to start in January 2018 for two terms. This is a three form entry supportive school providing inclusive opportunities within a secure environment. The ideal Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be comfortable delivering schemes of lessons in line with the UK curriculum.
About this role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· January 2018 start until the end of the academic year
· A chance to get involved in community work
· Daily rate starting from £140 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Schools is Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· Inclusive school with high expectations for every child
· This is a three form entry primary school
· The school is located in the borough of Barnet
· The school has a swimming pool on the premises
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Have recent classroom experience as a qualified teacher within the last two years
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number FXZ46485.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.