Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ three form entry primary school in the borough of Croydon. You will be joining a highly supportive collaborative team and have access to extensive professional development opportunities. This full time Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher teaching role is available to start immediately or January 2019, and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year in 2019. There is also a strong possibility that this role could become permanent.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Long-term contract starting either immediately, or January 2019
· Position will become permanent for the right candidate
· Management of own classroom, with shared resources and planning
· Other year group teachers are experienced and can offer support
· Suitable for experienced teachers as well as NQTs
· Open to overseas candidates with teaching degrees and QTS
· Daily rate from £140 (dependant on experience). A permanent salary is paid to according to MPS
About the School
· Three-form entry school
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· New and modern facilities including a brand new library
· Support of TAs available in every class across the school
· The leadership team is enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive
· Extensive training programme offered
· Easily accessible with excellent transport links. Ideally located, just 15 minutes from central London and a short walk from the schools closest station
In order to be considered for this Year 6 Teacher (KS2) role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have recent experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
· Have exceptional communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ19806.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.