Smart Teachers is recruiting a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. The senior leadership team places great emphasis on team work and supporting teachers. This is a full time Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position that will commence as soon as possible and will be contracted until the end of school year. A permanent contract may also be available for the right teacher.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position
· Full time
· Start ASAP, however the school will wait for the right person
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Lots of support available. The Deputy Head is non class based and helps out in Year 6
· Shared PPA time on a Thursday with the Deputy Head
· Experience in Year 6 experience in not necessary
· Daily rate up to £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Single form entry primary school located in West London
· Small, friendly, close-knit community type school
· Recently rated Ofsted ‘good’
· Outstanding and supportive leadership team who are always involved
· Really lovely school to work in, welcoming and friendly staff & children’s behaviour is excellent
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
· Located a short walk away from the nearest train station and parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ47270.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.