Smart Teachers is recruiting for a strong Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to take on a vibrant year 6 class. This role will be starting after the Easter break 2018 in a 2 form faith school located in Harrow. Smart Teachers would like to appoint a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who has the ability to encourage a desire to learn and a will to succeed. This ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated school is ethnically diverse which guarantees that the school has a rich and vibrant cultural mix. Ideally the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be available for an immediate interview and be able to commit to working on a fixed term one-year contract.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Strong behaviour management required
· Ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Easter 2018 start
· Fixed Term 1 Year Maternity Contract
· Daily rate starting from £125 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted school
· Low staff turnover
· Rich and vibrant cultural mix
· 2 form entry school
· Great transport links
· Close to Metropolitan line/London Overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Minimum one term experience teaching UK curriculum
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number HZR28505.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.